DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Monday, May 23

Capricorn

.
Deep!60 Hertz Project

Capricorn
         

GOGO Music
.
Finally available for everyone, “Capricorn” from South African group 60 Hertz Project is an irresistible jazzy track with wonderful vibraphone and guitar solos. Very popular in SA thanks to Essential I whose remix is already an anthem, this track will now rock the entire world. The package also includes amazing remixes by Ralf GUM (deep reinterpretation with extra keys) and QB Smith (with a beautiful piano line).  Tasty!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 pm, Blogger Dj Feel X said…

    This track will be a surprise in my sets! Choosed the Main mix! Love the vibra Ralf! Danke!

     
  • At 7:00 am, Blogger DJ Menny said…

    I play this track all the time when I want to go deep, people love it too. My fav version is (Essential_I_Remix)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home