DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Monday, July 6

L’ère Edo part 19 - Pearls

.
Deep!DJ: Edonist

Affiliation: UniversDJ

Country: France
.
Listen / Download
.
1. Jerome Sydenham, Joe Claussell & Kerri Chandler – Escravos De Jo (Acoustic Mix) 
2. Andy Comptons Sowetan Onesteps – Chillin’ in the Ghetto (Shamrocks Soweto Mix)  
3. Andy Compton feat. Sisanda Myataza & James Morton – No Denying 
4. Glenn Underground feat. L’Renee – My Life (Ricardo Miranda Dub) 
5. Sade – Pearls (Timo Jahns Remix) 
6. 3 Winans Brothers feat. The Clark Sisters – Dance (Louie Vega Latin Soul Version) 
7. Sandy Barber – I Think I’ll Do Some Stepping (On My Own) (Opolopo Rework) 
8. Heston – Resign 2 U (DJ Fudge Remix)
9. HNNY – Nothing 
10. Seven Davis Jr. – Friends 
11. Sheldon So Goode – Where U R (Quality Control aka Adam Rios & Mark Francis Remix) 
12. Shaun Escoffery – Days Like This (Spinna & Ticklah Club Mix) 
13. Sade – Love Is Stronger Than Pride (Fo’ Sho’ Karizma Remix)   

7 Comments:

  • At 5:27 pm, Blogger oupa said…

    First and last tracks my brother KILLER ones.Mixing and track selection 110%.

     
  • At 9:24 pm, Anonymous Edonist said…

    Thank you very much Oupa. It's a great pleasure to read comments like yours! ;-)

     
  • At 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RESPECT

     
  • At 5:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The 5th track...the Sade remix, God bless!

     
  • At 7:42 pm, Anonymous Edonist said…

    Thank you very much both "Anonymous" ;-) With comments like these, I'm motivated to make new mixes...

     
  • At 9:24 am, Anonymous Edonist_Fan said…

    My Selector, please know I'm officially your number 1 fan from this day!!!! 110%
    Do you have Facebook fan page? Just so you know I'm downloading all 18 remaining mixes!
    Keep up the good work, from S.A with love

     
  • At 6:12 pm, Anonymous Edonist said…

    Thank you very much Edonist_Fan, I'm really happy to read your comment.
    Sorry, I don't have a fan page on Facebook. Maybe I have to think about it seriously... :-)
    However, here is the address of my blog, with the 19 mixes : https://edonistsoulfulsessions.wordpress.com/
    And a 20th mix will arrive soon normally... ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home