DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Thursday, March 31

Bread4Soul Sessions

.
Deep!DJ: Sir LSG  

Affiliation: GOGO Music

Country: South Africa
.
Listen / Download
.
1. Richard Les Cres - Dengon (Larry Heard's Jazz Club Remix) 
2. The DangerFeel Newbies - Swingin' With The New Jacks (Kai Alce distinctive Remix) 
3. LeePearsonJr, Aki Dawson - Love's A Secret Place 
4. N'Dinga Gaga, Sabrina Chyld - Loving That I Needed 
5. Kenny Bobien - You're Always There (Main Mix) 
6. Vittorio Santorelli, Tai Malone - Infidelity 
7. The DangerFeel Newbies - What Am I Here For (KZR's Defected Stripped Down Mix) 
8. Joseph Junior & MAQman - Spiritualized (Ralf GUM Remix) 
9. Louie Vega, Cassio Ware - Just The Way I Like It (Louie Vega Jersey Mix) 

3 Comments:

  • At 8:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NICE ONE MY NINJA...VERY HOT SIR

     
  • At 9:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @cakesfactory it has been a while since you posted your mix, I miss your mixes.
    @SirLSG super mix my ninja love love and love bread4soul mixes. keep it up.

     
  • At 9:50 am, Anonymous Siyabonga Maseko said…

    Yoh !!!! Massive Sir... Massive stuff my man !!!

    Wow !!! This one out of this world... I don't know man, its just too Epic.
    Big ups... you killed it. Guess I'll have to call the cops...
    "Serial killer on the loose... GOGO and get him !!!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home