DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Wednesday, November 16

Essential...

.

Deep!

Stacey Mallory

My Rhythm

Camio

Camio Rec, the young label from Jonny Montana and Nick Moss, will release this month a hot instrumental track by Stacey Mallory. I must say I’m in love with that jazzy keys and organ solo, what a beautiful piece of music, what a talent! In my opinion, this is one of the best records this year...

sample1 / sample2

A label de Jonny Montana e Nick Moss, Camio Rec., vai lançar ainda este mês um monumental tema de Stacey Mallory. Devo confessar que aquelas teclas jazzy e aquele solo de órgão não me saem da cabeça, fiquei imediatamente viciado em “My Rhythm”. Trata-se de um dos discos do ano, na minha opinião.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home